Have you been to the salon and paid $25, $30, or even up to $40 for a gel nail or shellac manicure? I have! I thought it was crazy, but loved my gel manicures. I even got my mom to purchase the whole CND Shellac system for me under her beauty license so I could do them myself, but my gosh...after 1 base coat, 2 color coats, a top coat plus cure time it was taking me at least an hour! Ain't nobody got time for that.
This is why I absolutely freaking love GelMoment! It's literally a one-two step process once you have prepped your nails. That's right! Apply your color, and stick those bad boys under GelMoment's LED lamp and BAM! You are done! Most colors don't even require a second coat. You can literally do your nails in 10 minutes. SERIOUSLY! I know you've got time for that.
Check out more about GelMoment at www.analise.gelmoment.com

My very first GelMoment manicure.
No comments:
Post a Comment